To make the pastry:
- Rub the Fate low protein all-purpose mix and the margarine together in a mixing bowl until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the mixed herbs and salt and pepper to season.
- Add the water and stir until combined.
- Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Dust a clean work surface with Fate low protein all-purpose mix and knead the pastry for a minute on the work surface until smooth.
- Roll the pastry out with a rolling pin to a thickness of 1cm and cut the pastry into 15cm diameter circles
To make the filling:
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the vegetables, garlic puree, tomato puree and fresh basil and cook for 10 minutes until they are soft.
- Once soft, set aside for 10 minutes to allow to cool.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/180°fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the cooled filling onto the right-hand side of the pastry circle.
- Fold over the other side and pinch the pastry closed.
- Place on a baking tray, brush with ProZero and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
ProZero and Fate low protein all-purpose mix are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.