- Heat the oil over a medium heat.
- Cook the onions, chili, garlic, sweet potatoes, courgette and pepper for 5 minutes.
- Add the cardamom pods, ground cumin, ground coriander and ground turmeric and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ProZero and the Koko dairy free plain yogurt and add to the pan with the vegetables.
- Cook on a low heat for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.