- In a large pan, sauté onions in the olive oil until soft.
- Add garlic, tomato purée, bell peppers, mushrooms, sweet potato, carrots andbutternut squash to pan.
- Stir vegetables until softened.
- Add curry powder and stir for a few minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and vegetable stock.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender and sauce has been reduced and thickened.
Always check the protein content on labels as ingredients can change.
- Grate the cauliflower using the largest holes in the grater or blitz in a food processor for 30 seconds.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and stir fry the cauliflower pieces for 2 minutes until fullycoated in the oil and lightly crispy.
Nutritional figures provided by www.howmuchphe.org
accessed April 2016.