- Pre-heat oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Place the warm water, ProZero and psyllium husk in a bowl, allow to stand for 10 minutes, until the mixture thickens.
- In a separate bowl mix together the Fate low protein all-purpose mix, baking powder and salt.
- Add the Prozero mixture to the Fate mixture and stir using a fork to form a sticky dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a clean lightly dusted surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- Shape into a ball and flatten the dough slightly, before transferring it to a lined baking tray and cut a deep cross into the top.
- Brush the top of the soda bread with oil and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool fully before slicing.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.