- Preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 5.
- Cream together the sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Add the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and the baking powder and rub together with your hands until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ProZero, egg replacer and vanilla essence.
- Add the ProZero mixture to the breadcrumb mixture and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the cup cake cases.
- Bake in the oven on for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, spread a layer of Betty Crocker Vanilla Buttercream
- Style Icing onto the cupcakes using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle raspberry pieces onto one third of the surface of icing to resemble Santa’s hat. Repeat with all cupcakes.
- Place the mini marshmallows around the bottom of the hats and around the rest of the cupcakes to resemble beards.
- Place two raisins under the hat to resemble eyes.
- Place a Skittle under the raisins to resemble a nose.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and ProZero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.