- Preheat oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas mark 5
- Cream together the sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Add the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix, egg replacer and baking powder and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the coffee to the ProZero and mix well, then add the egg replacer and vanilla essence.
- Add the ProZero mixture to the dry mixture and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the cupcake cases.
- Bake in the oven on the middle tray for 25 minutes.
- Decorate with the icing to taste.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and ProZero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.