- Place warm water, dried yeast and psyllium husk powder into a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Leave to rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add Fate low protein all-purpose mix, olive oil, salt, mixed herbs, tomato purée and garlic purée into mixture and mix by hand until a dough forms. Knead for 2 minutes.
- Leave dough to rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat oven to 200°C/180°fan/gas mark 6.
- Dust hands with Fate low protein all-purpose mix and divide dough into 4 balls.
- Press the dough balls flat and shape them into the numbers of the New Year, e.g. 2019
- Top each number with 2 tbsp passata and 30g Violife.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Fate low protein all-purpose mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.