- Place the butter in a large frying pan, over a medium heat and add the onion, mushrooms, garlic and chili.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the low protein rice and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour in half of vegetable stock and stir continuously, allowing the liquid to be absorbed into the rice before adding the remaining stock.
- Add the ProZero and continue to stir, until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Season to taste.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and should be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.