- Place the warm water, dried yeast, psyllium husk, garlic, tomato purée, Violife Mozzarella flavour Block, grated and sugarin a bowl, mix well and leave to stand for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Add the wet mixtureto the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix in a separate bowl and knead until a dough ball has formed.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and leave the dough to rise for 30 minutes. Meanwhile cook the pasta.
- Split the dough into 18 even sized balls and using your hands roll until smooth.
- Place the balls into a pan of boiling water and poach for 5 minutes, until doubled in size.
- Meanwhile, place the oil, onion, mushrooms, garlic and oregano in a pan and cook over a medium heat until soft.
- Add the passata and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Divide the pasta into 4 portions, pour the sauce over the top and add the desired amount of dough balls.
- Place a slice of olive on top of each dough ball and serve.
Image reflects one portion.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.