- Preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 5.
- Cream together the sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Add the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and the baking powder and rub together with your hands until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ProZero, egg replacer and vanilla essence.
- Add the ProZero mixture to the breadcrumbs and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a 10cm baking tin and bake in the oven on the middle tray for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, crumble the sponge into a bowl and mix with the icing until combined.
- Divide the mixture and shape into 6 equally sized balls.
- Decorate with the fondant icing and the icing pens to resemble eye balls.
- Stick the straws in the bottom of the eye balls and serve.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and ProZero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.