- Pre-heat oven to 160°C/fan 140°C/ gas mark 5.
- In a bowl, mix together the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and egg replacer.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar and butter to a smooth texture.
- Add the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix mixture to the butter and sugar and mix well.
- Add water to the mixture and combine to form a dough.
- Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Divide the dough into 6 balls, place on the baking tray and flatten to 1cm thick cookies using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and leave to cool on a cooling rack.
- Once cooled, ice the cookies and top with sprinkles.
- Place 2 butterscotch pieces on each cookie to resemble the eyes of a chick and 1 orange skittle sideways to resemble the beak.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.