- Pre-heat oven to 160°C/fan 140°C/ gas mark 5.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl.
- Fold the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix into the butter and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the water, egg replacer and vanilla essence and add too the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix until a stiff dough is formed.
- Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough between two sheets of greaseproof paper.
- Cut 12 skulls out of the dough using the cutter and place on the baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies from baking tray using a spatula and leave to cool on a cooling rack.
- When cool, decorate to resemble ‘Day of the Dead’ skulls.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.