- Melt the margarine in a pan over a medium heat.
- Add the Fate All-Purpose Low Protein Mix and gradually add the ProZero, whilst stirring constantly,until the mixture has the texture of smooth mashed potato.
- Add the spring onions, Violife and garlic purée and mix until combined.
- Place the mixture into a bowl, allow to cool and place in the fridge for a further 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and shape the mixture into a large sausage shape, 2 cm thick.
- Cut 14 x 4cm croquettes.
- Heat your deep fat fryer to 180°C according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Pour the ProZero and breadcrumbs into separate bowls and dip each croquette in the ProZero and cover in breadcrumbs.
- Using a slotted spoon, place the croquettes in the deep fat fryer and fry for 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the fryer using the slotted spoon and transfer to a paper towel, allow to cool slightly and serve.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and ProZero are foods for special medical purposes and should be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.