- Place the ProZero, water, olive oil, psyllium husk, basil and garlic into a bowl and blitz with a hand blender.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the mixture into a separate bowl containing the Fate All-Purpose Low Protein Mix and salt.
- Mix with your hands until it forms a dough and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- On a lightly dusted, clean surface, using a rolling pin, roll out the dough to a 40cm square.
- Using a knife, cut into 4 equal strips and brush with water until slightly moist.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Violife, basil and garlic.
- Spoon 5 x 1 tbsp portions of the mixture along two of the dough strips, leaving equal spaces between each tbsp of filling.
- Cover each of these dough strips with the remaining 2 dough strips.
- Flatten out the pasta around the filling and smooth the edges together.
- Cut evenly between each portion of filling and crimp the sides using a fork.
- For the sauce, melt the butter and add the basil and garlic and cook over a medium heat until the garlic is soft and then remove from the heat.
- Using a slotted spoon, gently place each ravioli into a pan filled with boiling water and 3 tbsp oil over a medium heat.
- Boil for 30 seconds on each side.
- Remove the ravioli from the water and place in the pan with the melted butter sauce.
- Gently cook over a medium heat for 1 minute, making sure each ravioli is coated in the sauce.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and ProZero are foods for special medical purposes and should be used under medical supervision.
This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.