- Sift all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- Coat Vitabite chunks with a small amount of baking mix.
- Mix brown sugar with butter to a smooth and creamy texture.
- Add egg replacer and water, baking mix, salt and vanilla essence.Mix well to form dough.
- Add coated Vitabite chunks to dough.
- Cover a baking tray with parchment paper. Make 12 balls of doughusing a spoon. Place balls onto baking tray and gently push flat.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies from baking tray using a spatula and leave to coolon a cooling rack.
Vitabite is a medical food and must be used under medical supervision. Always check the protein content on labels as ingredients can change. *With thanks to Brenda Winiarski: www.cookforlove.org Nutritional figures provided by www.howmuchphe.org accessed April 2016.