- Preheat oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas mark 5.
- Place the banana and the brown sugar in a large bowl, beat for 1-2 minutes until creamed together.
- Add the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and the baking powder to the creamed banana and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg replacer with the ProZero and the vanilla essence. Add to the mixture and beat until a smooth batter is formed.
- Fold in the Vitabite to the batter.
- Divide the batter between 8 tulip muffin cases (on a muffin tray).
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, place on a wire rack and allow to cool.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and ProZero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.