- Add Fate all-purpose mix and baking powder to a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining tortilla ingredients together and allow to stand for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Add wet ingredients to the Fate all-purpose mix then knead into a dough.
- Divide dough into four equal amounts and roll into 9 inch circles.
- Heat a dry frying pan to medium and cook each tortilla for 30-60 seconds until slightly brown on each side.
- Heat a panini maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place 40g Violife and 1 tbsp of Pesto onto each wrap and fold in half.
- Cook the filled wraps one by one in the panini maker for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the panini maker and serve.
Fate low protein all-purpose mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.