1. Rub the Fate low protein all-purpose mix and the margarine together in a mixing bowl until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
2. Add the dried mixed herbs and a pinch of salt and pepper to season.
3. Add the water and stir until combined.
4. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Dust a clean work surface with Fate low protein all-purpose mix and knead the pastry for a minute on the work surface until smooth.
6. Roll the pastry out with a rolling pin and cut it into four 14 x 10cm rectangles.
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Mix all the filling ingredients in a bowl until they make a paste
3. Put half of the filling into the centre of two of the pastry rectangles and flatten slightly.
4. Use the two remaining pastry rectangles to form lids over the fillings. Crimp on all sides to seal.
5. Brush with ProZero and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. ProZero and Fate low protein all-purpose mix are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
Perfect in lunch boxes for school, university or work.
ProZero and Fate low protein all-purpose mix are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.