- Place the warm water, dried yeast, psyllium husk, garlic purée and olive oil in a bowl, mix well and leave to stand for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Place the Fate low protein all-purpose mix, red onion and Violife in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the Fate low protein all-purpose mix and knead until a dough ball has formed.
- Cover the bowl in cling film and leave the dough to rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Pre-heat the over 180oC Fan/200oC/gas mark 6.
- Split the dough into 8 balls and roll each ball into sticks (20cm long).
- Brush each bread stick with olive oil.
- Bake on a lined baking tray for 10 minutes.
Fate low protein all-purpose mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.