- Preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 5.
- Cream together the sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Add the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and the baking powder and rub together with your hands until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ProZero, egg replacer and vanilla essence.
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures and stir with a spatula until smooth.
- Add as much orange food colouring as desired.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the cupcake cases.
- Bake in the oven on the middle tray for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, mix together the icing and the food colouring until you reach the desired colour.
- Pipe the icing onto the cupcakes and sprinkle the freeze-dried raspberries on top.
- Place the Vitabite shards on top to resemble a bonfire.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and ProZero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.