- Preheat the deep fat fryer to 180°C, according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Add the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and baking powder to a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the remaining ingredients, stir well and allow to stand for 5 minutes, until thickened.
- Pour the thickened liquid mix into the bowl containing the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and knead into a dough.
- Dust a clean worktop surface with Fate Low Protein All-Purpose
- Mix and using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until 1cm in thickness.
- Using the cookie cutter, cut out 10-12 nachos.
- Using a slotted spoon carefully place the nachos into the deep fat fryer and fry for 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for a low protein diet.
Refer to labels for allergen and other product information.